Friday, January 05, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

I'M NOW A DBU Patriot!! (Patriot... what a mascot.)
I went to my appointment yesterday, just planning on having them look over my transcripts and tell me how much more work I have left to do. Well, I filled out the actual application at my advisor's desk, and she went to make a phone call. This was after she looked over my transcripts, and was trying to figure out what would transfer, etc. When she came back from her phone call, not five minutes later, she said "Congratulations, you've been accepted!" So, as of yesterday, I'm eligible to start registering! Classes start on the 16th! AND, to top it all off, I can finish my entire Psych degree ONLINE. The whole thing! It's more costly that way, but at least it makes it that much easier for me to finish! I have between 32-42 hours left. When you break it down to 10-13 classes left, that seems so easy!

Here's the only stinker. I have to take "Intro to Computers" and that ridiculous "Intro to College" class that all private (public??)schools see fit to force upon their students. How lame! I have another appointment on Monday, so I can find out exactly what classes I need to take still... So I'm going to ask if there's any possibility of testing out of the computer class.
It just sucks to have to pay so much money for two classes that mean absolutely nothing. =( Nothing except getting my degree, I suppose. =)

So, pat me on the back! I'm finally doing it!!
YAY ME!

No comments: