Sunday, January 28, 2007

Countdown to ONE... Part Six

October and November 2006...
It is hard to narrow down pictures at this point, because they are all sooo cute and fun. At this point we were getting out of the frustrating phase. She was figuring out how to pull herself up and get around, and once she did that, she seemed to be much more content and happy. I know she has a lot of my personality, and it seems to me that she has a lot of my need to be around and about and "in control". Meaning, having to sit around and play and barely be able to crawl was not her idea of fun. She wanted so much to be in a two-year-old's body.

This was her first pumpkin patch picture, and since I've posted a lot of these already, I'll be brief. =) There's also her first Halloween (you can read about it in my previous blog from October), her first time at the WillowBend play area, and her first Thanksgiving.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to include a picture of Reese with our friends Lauren and Aaron. We're with them all the time, and she probably thinks they're family. Anyways, this was at her first Chili Cookoff. Which, of course, is an extremely momentous occasion in any young girl's life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanksgiving...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of this mischievous smile for the rest of my life...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Play date at Willow Bend
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My little Monkey. Could she be any cuter?!?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: