Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Countdown to ONE... Part Five

August and September 2006...

Reese went swimming in my parents' pool for the first time! I didn't have a bathing suit, so I had to borrow this hideous one of my mom's from the 80's. It was hot pink with bright yellow polka dota! I was in no condition to be wearing a bathing suit, BUT it was completely worth it. Reese was so cute in the pool. And I think my dad pulled a muscle in his face from the goofy smile he wore the entire time. It was hilarious. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She also had to go get shots... (don't even ask what's up with my hair here. no clue) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also figured out how to sit up on her own... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My FAVORITE picture of her. I even sent this one into the Baby Gap Casting Call. =) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you know my daughter, you know she never ever cuddles or settles down for two seconds. So, this random day, she fell asleep on Niles' stomach. It was the sweetest thing, and I think Niles must have sat there forever, just because he hadn't been able to hold her like that since she was about three months old! Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mommy and her girl...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Jess said...

She is soooooooooo cute! Can't wait for her PARTY!

Desiree said...

I love those chubby cheeks!

TulipGirl said...

THose swimming pics are great!