Saturday, January 06, 2007

Countdown to ONE!

My little Reese Monkey is turning one in less than a month! I just can't believe it. How much one's life can change and how much one's priorities, concerns, hopes, fears, dreams are wrapped up in this one tiny, little person... It is amazing.
I love my little girl so much. She is such a little miracle, and I truly see as her as God's gift. There's just no better way to say it.
So, in tribute to her upcoming birthday, here's a little peek into the last year of our life, and how she's grown... (Hopefully you don't think the labor picture is too graphic, i figured if I can handle it, than it can't be too bad)
February 8, 2006...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At home, and totally Jaundiced! So, we had to put her in a "billy light box" for 3 or 4 days! It was so sad. She had to be strapped in and we couldn't hold her except for a few times a day, which, having a brand new baby, is very emotional and hard to do!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Jess said...

I will remeber that day forever!