Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Countdown to ONE!... Part Three

So, I'm having to combine more than one month now, because otherwise we'll have TWELVE of these posts, and I'll never get it done.
So, this is April and May. FANTASTIC months. Everyone told me that once babies hit the three-month old stage, they are much more fun because they start to show personality, and they are more responsive and interactive. This was SO true! She was starting to be fun, but she was still "manageable" and very content to sit in her little bouncy seat by my desk all day. This was when I first started taking her to work with me, and we were much more scheduled. She would eat, stay awake until it had been an hour and a half, then she would sleep for an hour and a half. Then, repeat. All day. And she was sleeping through the night. It was awesome. She was so easy, and so adorable. The first two months were so rough, and these two months were like heaven. Not to mention, My brother and his girlfriend, Meredith got married. The funny thing is, Reese was a perfect angel EXCEPT for the day they got married. She was NOT happy. And spitting up all over my poor Aunt Melissa who came in simply for the wedding, only to have herself thrown up all over by my "angelic" daughter. =)

Here's April... a little more than two months old.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhen she would still sleep next to us, but only because she would fall asleep ANYWHERE. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Teeny tiny!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVED this outfit... It was her little Polo/Ralph Lauren outfit. Even though it was warm out, I made her wear it. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At work with mommy...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally able to push herself up on her arms!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MAY!! My 3 month old ANGEL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of my family's early favorite pictures of her. Something about those "baggy" eyes and crooked, mischievous smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since May was a big month for the family, I have to post a wedding pic. It's not great, because my camera died that day, but here's the happy couple...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AND, just to brag... At Meredith's bachelorette party, we did run into the HOT HOT HOT bachelor. That's right.
TRAVIS.
TRAVIS, TRAVIS, TRAVIS. sigh.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Awww! Time really flies! I cant believe how big she is, especially looking at those pics!

Jess said...

It is so hard to believe that she is one so soon! I love the pictures!