Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My 102nd and 103rd things

102. Niles makes fun of me when we eat out, because for example, if I order a sandwich, and it's cut in fourths, I will eat the small end of the sandwich (which would be the middle if it were in one piece) for a few bites, then one of the other fourths looks so much better b/c it still has it's pointy end on it... So basically I end up with all the middle of the sandwich eaten and a bunch of random crust pieces. But i don't just do it to sandwiches... Whatever assortment of foods is on my plate, while I'm eating one, the other looks so much better, so I'll start eating on that one next, and then realize that I want to be eating that third food item I haven't touched yet. This is weird to Niles because he completely finishes one article of food on his plate before going to the next. What a freak!

103. I totally sing out loud while I'm running outside, and when I see a car coming, I bring down the volume and just mouth the words real subtly, so they don't know I was just singing out loud to myself on the sidewalk. What's embarrassing is when I don't see a random runner or bike-rider come up behind me.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

I would LOVE to run into you on the sidewalk. We could totally harmonize. I'm a singer as well. I was singing in Target to Noah the other day. I actually said to some lady, "Sorry, I just do this sometimes. You're welcome to join in." She didn't.