Friday, October 27, 2006

oh my WORD

I'm so freakin' exhausted. Yesterday morning's boot camp completely kicked my butt. I got sick. It was extremely embarrassing. It wasn't in front of anyone or anything, but it may as well have been b/c I had to leave the room. It was horrible!!! But I'm going back tomorrow!! 8am... I'm so sore today. Not only am I sore, I'm also extremely burnt. I went tanning yesterday, and I guess I overdid it just a tad. My butt is bright, bright red. And extremely toned and attractive.
SO, everytime I bend over or pick up Reese, my skin is burning and even the muscles inside are burning! I'm just a big ball of fiery pain. =)
But I will soldier on! I just won't tan until at LEAST Sunday.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

A) We totally missed your burned, fiery-painful butt at the party which was so fun and we stayed up drinking sangrias until 2am.

B) You better stop tanning this very second. I have had 13 moles removed THIS SUMMER and 12 of them have been "abnormal and pre-melanocytic." Three of them had abnormal cells so spread out under my skin that they required more than 8 stitches. Have I terrified you enough yet? Can I say MYSTIC??