Monday, October 09, 2006

8 MONTHS!!! I just can't believe it. She's so much fun... SO much personality already, that I can just picture how crazy my life will be a year from now when she's actually walking and talking. She is loud, and funny, and I think she's experimenting with her voice and her face, because she is doing all these crrrazy noices and she'll scrunch her nose up real funny... as soon as I figure out how to put videos on here, I definitely will. It's hilarious. She is a handful, but I'm loving every minute of it.
Yesterday was her 8 month birthday...
This is her in her chair waiting for me to get out of the shower. (She's in the bathroom, people, I don't just leave her and go get in the shower while she gets into cupboards of Clorox or anything... )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we went to church where I had worship practice, so she sat on stage with us during practice...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After church we went to Brio, where the hostesses are complete morons, but they have the absolute best patio.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On our way to Lauren's house to watch the Cowboys' game, we saw this cute pumpkin patch, so we pulled over to take pictures!! Reese really wanted to eat the straw, that was pretty much all she cared about.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: