Friday, November 03, 2006

I FULLY recommend for November...

The Decemberists - "O Valencia" is my favorite
The Raconteurs - "Steady as She Goes"
The entire Marie Antoinette soundtrack... A-Mazing
Jays Boot Camp
Express new, black, floral print, wrap dress... SO cute and very flattering. With jeans or by itself!
Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser. Although I do love anything historical, I never had much desire to know anything about her, I am loving this book. Her life was fascinating, sad, tragic, and spectacular all at the same time.
Wilco CD - "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"
Dallas Mavericks!!! They're back on!
Surfjan Stevens
Warm Candy Apple candles from Express
"Babywise" book for new moms - I realize it's not for everybody, and I myself am not always 100% following the routine, but it's been at the very least, a fantastic guideline for us. Now that I'm 9 months into this motherhood thing, I can safely say that, sometimes my daughter just needs to cry. If she cries for what feels like too long, then that's a different story. But I trust my instincts enough to know that I can judge what works and what doesn't for myself and my baby girl.
Anbesol infant teething swabs... MAGNIFICENT! The only remedy that has worked for us.
"V for Vendetta" - great movie. It's nowhere in the realm of chick flick, but I just love it. I would never have given it a chance if it weren't for Niles. (But, note, I am not a fan of Natalie Portman as a rule)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to be the meanie, but GO SPURS! Woo hoo!! The Mavs sure did get killed again tonight, huh! Love ya girl! ;)

lindsayloo said...

You can see my response to Miss Tulipgirl in my appropriately named blog "In Response" on November 8th. While that's great that she so strongly believes in a certain way, it sure seems that she is on some sort of mission to rid the world of Babywise, and I find that extremely narrow-minded and ridiculous. I am sure she hasn't tried this method for herself or possibly even read the books... But I guess we do live in a free world and my opinions ARE up on the web for all the world to see and comment on! And, hence, my "Response" blog. And, if anyone can help me figure out how to edit my links in the profile side, I will keep my response email up forever. =) Just because this girl ticked me off. *grin*