Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm scared! But it's time

Tomorrow I'm starting BOOT CAMP!!!
I've whined and complained for months now... I've dieted and stopped dieting, I've written and blogged myself out over this topic, and I am as annoyed with myself as anyone possibly could be over the fact that I have really done nothing.
SO, today, I made a command decision.
I have been watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders reality show, and there is a guy on the show who does all the training camps for the cheerleaders. Well, his company just happens to have a session at the church right by me. They actually started a week ago today, so I'm joining a week late, but they gave me a discount, and I just decided, no matter what, I'm going. So, at 5:30 tomorrow morning, I'm THERE!! Who knows if I'll make it, hopefully I won't pass out or throw up... What is it that is so intimidating about going to a class with a bunch of girls you don't know??? I don't know, but I'm braving it tomorrow. Sucking up all my fears and trepidation... It's time to step out of the comfort zone!!
I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: