Friday, October 20, 2006

T.G.I.F.a.i.g.t.c.m.a.=)*

I'm SOO exhausted!!! My little Reese monkey has been puh-retty bipolar today. She started off crazy, mostly b/c she was sleepy. But I tried to keep her awake a while, to try to keep some semblance of a schedule... So once she took her nap, she slept for over an hour and a half, which was great. I bought her this cute pink hoodie at Gap the other day, which I dressed her in, even though it was about 60 degrees. But I took it off, don't worry. We went and ran errands together, which is normally great, because once we're in the car, she's typically great. Well, not quite today. Although, she wasn't exactly a terror, just very sleepy and not sleeping easily. Soo, lots of whining ensued on my traffic-jammed drive to downtown Dallas and back. And, to her credit, all the whining wasn't hers.
Once we got back to my office, I figured she'd go right down for a nap, but... that's right. Of course not. I won't bore you with the rest of my daily details, but I am sufficiently pooped. Thank GOD I get to celebrate my anniversary tonight!!! Meaning, I get to share my little monkey with her grandparents, and SLEEP IN TOMORROW!!!
We're going to some secret restaurant tonight, followed by a late showing of Marie Antoinette, which comes out tonight, and I'm dying to see. And tomorrow, sleep and sleep and more sleep. I can't even remember what it feels like to sleep in on a Saturday... or any day for that matter.
I bought my hubby a Callaway golf bag that he supposedly loves, and he got me the cutest green iPod nano!!!! Maybe this will be my incentive to go work out. I don't have to carry my Discman anymore.

*Thank God it's Friday and I get to celebrate my anniversary =)

No comments: