Thursday, November 16, 2006

Weirdest Thing

Last night after boot camp I went to go tan. Yes, Jackie, I'm still tanning. Despite your well-meaning lecture. =) But I only go 2 or 3 times a week, if that makes you happier. SO, I go into the tanning salon, and the maybe 17 year old girl working lets me into the room, sets the timer, all that jazz. So, I'm just relaxing, listening to my music, eyes closed, oblivious to the world around me, etc. Then my timer goes off after 15 minutes, I open my eyes as the lights on the bed go out... Then I realize, the WHOLE PLACE is dark! ALL the lights in the entire building are out. WHAT?!?! It's so dark, in fact, that I am having to feel around on the floor for my clothes and trying to use the light from my iPod... I'm just hoping that Miss Seventeen is still in the building somewhere to let me out. Anyways, I finally am able to get dressed, feeling very awkward, and I hear some moving around in another part of the building. I'm thinking, maybe she left, and there were two of us still tanning and she just completely forgot about both of us! What if I'm locked in with a killer! Anyways, I walk to the front door, and sure enough, it's locked. So now I realize I just have to yell out to see if anyone is actually still here. So, I yell out Hello?!?! And stupid girl comes out, like, Ohh.. I was closing. She doesn't even apologize. That's all she says. "Ohhh, I was closing." ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!!? I'm so annoyed. Niles was very upset. He was like, Call that manager immediately! I'm not sure if I'll do that or not, but maybe I should...
Isn't that just the weirdest thing ever?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely call the manager. She needs to be reprimanded. And you may get a few free tans out of it!!
:)