Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dear Tulipgirl...

So, as usual when someone has a different opinion from me, I get uber-defensive, and respond quickly, without taking into consideration their good intentions. This is an extremely common reaction from me. =) My husband will vouch for that.
Sorry for being a bit touchy, I understand you were not attacking me or my belief system, and I should probably just RESPECT the fact that you stand up for what you believe in and have made strides to show people what you stand for.
SOOOO... all that to say, TRUCE! I'm not a mean person, as I'm sure you're not either, so I will gladly and respectfully back down. I think we've both made our points and I apologize for coming across a bit (or a lot) defensive. =)
(One more note in my defense, I've not been a nice, joyful person for the last week... YOU know, THAT week. My husband will vouch for that, too. haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I silly for wanting to cry right now. Y'all are so sweet. I hate it too first of all when I rush to judgement first, and second when I write something and its totally miscommunicated because you cant express your feelings in type. Im glad to see your responses.
Love ya Linds!