Sunday, August 10, 2008

FINALLY. Some pictures!!!

Okay, so after all your ranting about my non-posting, you get like 5 posts in a few days, AND, PICTURES! What the heck?!?! No, I still cannot find my camera cord, so these are all from Niles' phone. Luckily, he has an overpriced, fancy schmancy phone that takes magnificent photos.

So, to catch up...
These first two are from the FC Dallas game. The glorious, hot, hot, smoldering hot day watching David Beckham. (I love you Niles.)
Photobucket
Photobucket


We've learned recently that the way to get Reese to smile, is not to say "cheese", but to say "B". B is her blankie, B is her muse, B is everywhere. B is us, and we are nothing without B. I should probably spell it Bea, since we refer to "her" as a person. "Bea is taking a bath". "Bea is so tired, she needed to stay home - mommy did not forget her." "Bea, for cryin out loud, would you please stop slathering yourself in tomato sauce and dirt!"

These last two are of the kitten that many of you have yet to meet. The kitten who has started to make me realize why I've always preferred dogs. This cat goes by many names. A few of our favorites: "Nighttime Eye Gouger"; "Leaping Way Too High at My Face"; "Claws Too Long"; "Freak Out Furball"; "Where the Hell Did You Come From, Stabbing At Me Like That".
But, oh she is cute.
Photobucket

This is when Reese watercolor painted her back.
Photobucket

2 comments:

THZ said...

Love the pics! I can't believe what a big girl Reese is.

Desiree said...

Awww, and Caleb has "D". Whatever will we do if something were to happen to them. I shudder at the thought. ;)