Thursday, February 22, 2007

TV Talk

Okay, so, humor me.
I try not to let a lot of my conversations revolve around TV, because I already realize that I watch too much TV. To talk too much about it would just be... too... much. =)

But, I need to talk for a bit about it. So, throw me a bone here.

1) Already blogged about the Oprah episode... Read my previous blog to this one and RESPOND!!!

2) Grey's Anatomy - The final episode of the Ferry Boat trilogy melodrama. I was so seriously disappointed with the ridiculousness of tonight's episode. To even act as if Meredith would be killed was lame. To throw back to my early college years "As if!" I had a lot of questions, though, about how they would wrap this up. Not good. I'm so tired of Izzy and her over-dramatic, weepy, inappropriate and unnecessary (not to mention selfish) tirades. I had almost had it with her during her freakout over the Denny situation at the end of last season, but it was such a great finale that I couldn't hold it against her. Plus, I still liiike her. But this season the girl has completely driven me out of my mind. No normal person acts like that, and if they do, they don't have friends like she does. I love Callie and George together, and if she keeps up her attitude towards Callie, I will really take issue with her - even more than now. ALL THAT TO SAY, the most redeeming moment of the show tonight... Let me rephrase that. The ONLY redeeming moment of the show tonight, was when Denny and Izzy passed by each other at the end. That single moment made up for the entire show. She may drive me crazy this season, but she used to not... And I loved Denny.

3) American Idol - LOVE the blonde, beatboxing guy (Blake I think), and the guy with the funny off-tempo-dancing-dad. That's about it for the guys. I'm okay with the guy who looks like Hurley off of Lost, I think I could like him more later on. On to the girls... WOWZA!! I love Melinda Doolittle. Not only for her amazing, amazing voice and sweet temperament, but because a friend of mine was her roommate in college in Tennessee... So I was already asked to like her. =) I, obviously, love Lakisha. That performance at the end of the Girls Show was OUTSTANDING. I really like Stephanie and Jordin... I could really go on and on! The girls were awesome, really. The girl that got kicked off, Nicole, had a great voice, but her weird movements and funky intonations were a killer. It was so difficult to listen to her, but you could tell she doesn't always sing like that, and she is probably normally great. The girl from Jersey HAS GOT TO GO!!! It is an insult for her to be on that show with all those girls who are so amazingly talented.

THAT'S ALL!
Niles needs my attention. =)

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Greys was such a disappointment last night. Way too sensational. Seriously, Meredith was underwater too long and they had been working on her for over an hour, not to mention the ambulance ride to the hospital. For her to wake up and be cuddling McDreamy as if nothing happened...I call bullcrap! Doctors would not work on a patient that long. Ridiculous. And for her not to have any brain damage, even more ridiculous.
I did enjoy seeing Denny, hes just too hot!!!! Im boycotting Greys Anatomy, for the next 6 days anyways. ;)

Ava said...

Hi Lindsay,
So good to hear from you! It;s been awhile! I saw your link on Jackie's blog several months ago and love reading about your sweet Reece. Your posts are always fun to read and very entertaining!
It's such a fun way to keep in touch with people!
Love,
Jenny

Ava said...

Hi There!
For some reason, my comments are not being published on your site...so I'll try again.
The aprons were a gift..they came from Anthropologie. My friend said they were on sale and super cheap.
I hope this one goes through...it's really great to hear from you....Yeah for Blogs!
Love,
Jenny