Thursday, February 15, 2007

He liked it! He really liked it!!

Okay, remember in my Exhausted post when I went off about how crappy my essay was I turned in??
Well, I went to class tonight and asked my professor about my paper. He gave it back to me, and, in front of the whole class, said,"Lindsay, you were one of the only three in the class who got a perfect score... just wanted to let you know." Very matter of factly, and then he continued on with his teaching!!

I GOT A 25 OUT OF 25!!!!
I was shocked. Actually, I was giddy for the rest of the class. I couldn't sit still!! I felt like I was on a high, and I was trying so hard to keep myself from smiling the whole time. You don't have any idea how much that paper had been weighing on me for the last week. I was so frustrated with my seeming failure, that to be vindicated is utterly FANTASTIC!!!

My first exam is next week and at this point I still have an A plus in the class, so I have a lot of studying to do before then. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great job Linds!