Sunday, February 18, 2007

Currently loving...

My new iTunes playlist!!
1. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
2. Smile - Lily Allen
3. Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke
4. Raspberry Beret - Prince
5. Fix You - Coldplay
6. Girls Ain't Nothing but Trouble - DJ Jazzy Jeff/Fresh PRince
7. Grace Kelly - Mika
8. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
9. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
10. Cupid - Sam Cooke
11. Little Red Corvette - Prince
12. It's Not Over - Daughtry
13. Bling - The Killers
14. What If - Coldplay
15. It Could Happen to You - DIana Krall
16. These Words - Natasha Bedingfield
17. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
18. Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay
19. My Happiness - Powderfinger

I'm also loving my book... A Room with a View! I know. It was never on any booklist that I wrote about. I think maybe the whole "booklist" is merely a way for me to justify making one more list. I'm a big "lister". It's my 73rd thing. =)

LOVING THAT I GOT FIRST FREAKING PLACE in my 5K age/gender group yesterday!! I'm not sure how this happened, but I started my timer on my iPod right when we started the race, and I stopped it at the end (obviously). Well, there was a minute difference between my iPod and the clock at the finish line! WEIRD. I'm going with my iPod time because that was a minute less than the clock. Either way, I still won first place - a plastic picture frame with a blue piece of paper that says "1st place age/gender group". It doesn't even specify what ages or what gender!! Of course, it WAS the cheapest 5k I could find.
What I think is interesting is that at the bottom of my "plaque" is that well-known verse, 2 Samuel 18:23. You know, the one where Ahimaaz says to Joab, "Come what may, I will run." Oh, you don't know it?!?! For shame.

Reese had a good time at the 5K as well... Her first solo swing ride (at a real big girl's park!) after mommy was finished.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And, here's some cuties... just for good measure.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Jess said...

Jackson had his first swing at River Legacy too! Great job on your run!

Jackie Sue said...

A) Interesting playlist! You sure like variety!!

B) Congrats on the 5K! I'm very impressed and hope to see that plastic picture frame up in your house soon. :)

C) Great photos!