Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Swing AWAY from me.

Meaning AWAY with baseball!!! I'm so bored by baseball.

I love listening to ESPN radio. I listen everyday, I read Sports Illustrated, and yesterday I watched SPortscenter! I download the PTI Podcast, although, I never listen to it. I never listen to any of my podcasts, for that matter.
BUT I'M SOOOOO sick of talking baseball, ALREADY. And the season hasn't even started! If the story is interesting enough, then great. But for the most part, baseball is boring, boring, boring.

Why can we not spend more time talking about how freaking amazing the Dallas Mavericks are? And if I have to hear anymore comparisons between this year's Mavs and last year's Pistons, I will scream!!!! I do have to say, though, we play the Suns on the 14th and I'm nervous as heck! As good as we are, the playoffs are still ahead and we regularly win games by less than a ten-point margin, which kills me. Fortunately we have a knack for regularly pulling it together in the 4th quarter, and winning is what matters!!

Give us some respect!!
I think he's earned it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Desiree said...

The Mavs are doing awesome! Hows that for a loyal Spurs fan, huh? So whys the picture gotta be Nowitzki over Ginobili. Not cool Linds. ;)

Jackie Sue said...

At least you like basketball. I will only watch the NFL and the MLS so I'm screwed here for a few more weeks until soccer starts.

By the way, The Ticket (104.1) breezes right over baseball and still talks about the Cowboys.