Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Normally I keep my promises, but...

I SWEAR, if Sanjaya or Haley last two more weeks on American Idol, I will quit watching this show.

IF ONE MORE FANTASTIC SINGER HAS TO GO HOME, and Sanjaya gets to sit there with his retarded mohawk and bad voice and bad, bad taste, I will just stop caring altogether. It is becoming ridiculous!!

I'm so sad for this season, because there have been such great singers and great people, and they're dropping like flies, while H and S get to sit smugly comfortable knowing that the Vote for the Worst jackasses are keeping them there. I can't take it anymore!!

Is ANYONE else hearing me out there?!?!?!?! DO YOU CARE AT ALL?!?!?!
THIS IS AGAINST GOD'S PLAN I'M TELLING YOU!

But, for all you other emotionally-invested AI fans, is it not somewhat redeeming to have significant talents like Gwen Stefani come and perform and be so nice and interested in the contestants?!?! Thank you, Prince!!

Holsinger. Out.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Im with ya on the Sanjaya crap! If I see that goob smile one more time...AAAAHHHH! It haunts me, it seriously haunts me!
Im not even going to get into his hair!