Monday, March 12, 2007

The Mommy Test

THE MOMMY TEST (as forwarded to me from Des)

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter one day. She picked up
something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took
the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked. "Because it's been on the ground, you don't
know where it's been, it's dirty and probably has germs" I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and
asked, "Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."

I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy
Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have
to be the daddy."

"Exactly"

4 comments:

Ava said...

Loved that!
I copied it onto my blog and of course, gave you the credit!

Desiree said...

Isnt that so funny! Hey call me today!

Jess said...

I've read that before but it still makes me laugh. It's so true!

Jackie Sue said...

Fabulous. Just Fabulous.