Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You should really check out...

The following...

1. There Will Be Blood.
Completely awesome and way better than I expected. Should totally have won Best Picture over No Country for Old Men!!

2. The King of Kong.
Documentary about these guys who compete to get the highest score ever on Donkey Kong!! So totally did not expect to get emotionally invested in this movie! I practically cried and wanted to kick one of the major characters in his family jewels. If he had them.

3. Felicity.
I'm on season two. I forgot how much I used to love this show!!! I don't think I even got past the first season when it was on TV, and now I cannot for the sake of me remember why. It is greatness. The goth roommate of Felicity is my favorite character, along with her boss at Dean and Deluca.

4. Big Love.
The HBO series about Bill Paxton and his polygamist lifestyle. Actually much more entertaining than you would think. One of those shows that you should totally not find endearing, and yet you just can't help yourself!

2 comments:

christy said...

OK, you are so right about Felicity! A friend lent it to me right after Paige was born, and I watched it during those late night feedings...then eventually during the day ones, too...so addicting! I got through the whole series in a month!! The theme song got old, though. =) I think I'll have to borrow it from her again for the next baby!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.