Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Morning!

SO, this morning Ive checked emails, made oatmeal, strawberries and eggs for Reese (okay, I just cut the strawberries...), cleaned house, and watched the American Idol elimination (which was absolutely RIDICULOUS on so many levels!!! Carly deserves so much better!! I'm tired of millions of teeny bopper girls who by voting for the little boys on the show who have such limited talent and who just absolutely do not deserve this are sending home perfectly legitimate, and fantastically talented people!!!! Whatever) I missed on Tuesday.

But there is a special little air of excitement around me today...
That's because I'M GOING TO VEGAS!!!

My friend Lauren was picked as one of the four finalists for Extra's special correspondent contest!! She actually went a few weekends ago to Vegas with another friend of ours (b/c I couldn't go, mind you), and now they are bringing her back again next weekend, and I GET TO GO!!!!

It's only for one night, but I don't care. I'm so freaking excited!! I know Vegas is one of those places you either love or hate, but I just want to GO. I've always wanted to go, and now I am going, and not only am I going, but I will be with some great friends, and getting a fabulous night out.

WOO HOO!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Fun! You will love it! Where are you staying?

lindsayloo said...

I dont even know yet!!
last time they stayed at Planet Hollywood

Jess said...

Well it really doesn't matter. All the hotels are so cool! I stayed at New York New York. I am jealous!