Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Melodramatic Ode to Avery.

Dear Avery: I'm sorry you have a scummy boss. I'm sorry you have dead weight, so-called "All Star" players on your team that can't do jack for all the talk and hype around them (and I'm NOT talking about Dirk). I'm sorry that you are getting SCREWED for mistakes that aren't your own! I know that you read my blog daily to find out how I'm doing so I want you to know I'm sad that you will be leaving. Just wanted you to know. =)

I'M SOOOOOOOOOO FIRED UP right now!!! I'm so pissed at Cuban. So pissed that he is such an idiot for getting rid of Devin Harris and bringing in a 50 year old formerly great player who has done nothing good for our team, and for that matter, is probably largely responsible for how we ended up this season. So pissed that instead of firing some of the players who are not performing like they should we are firing an amazing coach who has, in the barely three years that he has been coaching has taken us to the finals, and to a record-breaking season.

I am such a huge fan of Avery. Such a huge fan of him as a person of integrity and character and as a coach. I'm so mad that he is not getting respect for what a great job he has done.

Wherever he goes, I will be a fan. He could coach Golden State for that matter, and I will cheer for them!!!! That's how much I love that guy!!! He could even coach San Antonio... I will cross to that dark side for him.

Mark Cuban.... kiss off.
Josh Howard... get it together.
Devin Harris... COME HOME!
Jason Kidd... retire.

Dirk... love you!
brandon bass... love you too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Seriously bad move, among several others, on Cubans part. What a dillhole!! I feel the same way as you, except for the Spurs/dark side comment. Because I love you, I'll let that slide. ;)

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).