Friday, March 28, 2008

Jumping with Emma!

Oh my gosh, Reese has a girlfriend! YAY! It's about time. I mean, girls, I love your sons. I love Reese having options in case she and Carson don't work out (I'm just kidding, but as you can see, they tend to gravitate towards each other's lips) ... but a girl's gotta have her girls!

So Rebekah and I took our girls to a bouncy house place today and they were great together. It was so cute.
Reese was a bit suspicious of the looming inflatable houses of bounce terror and she was just throwing tantrums right and left. I basically forced her to endure a obstacle course of fun. I mean, what kind of mother am I?! But eventually she overcame her fear and at the end I had to deal with the temper tantrum of not wanting to leave. Typical. All in all, the day was a success! And we got to have some grownup talk, too. You know, talking about our un-grownups.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

It's about time! She is usually surrounded by little boys... :)