Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My TOPS

1. PRE-SCHOOL! I took Reesers for the first time today. She did so great! She ate all her lunch, slept on her nap mat (shocking to me) and all-around had a great time! I'm so proud of my baby girl.

2. Once - the movie, the soundtrack... I love it all. I was bawling in the first ten minutes, and I don't know why. It wasn't even sad crying, just tears that somehow forced their way out. Trust me, this is a keeper!

3. A Fine Frenzy - the new CD: One Cell in the Sea.

4. Eat, Pray, Love - fanatically reading through this book. It's so moving, and somehow can relate to millions and millions of women simultaneously. I've come to this realization b/c as soon as I started reading it, I've seen at least 5 or 6 women holding this book while out at the park, waiting at the doctors' office, etc.

5. Skinny Bitch - Despite feeling as though I'm being verbally abused by the foul=mouthed authors, this might be the one book that could snap me out of my junk-loving, veggie-loathing ways. Something has to! So far I've learned that aspartame is Satan and turns into formaldehyde once it gets into my body. I was drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper as I read along. =)

6. Across the Universe - the soundtrack. The movie was good, too, but the soundtrack is infinitely better.

7. Afrin nasal spray - I'm telling you, this is the one thing that has given me any relief for the past two weeks. Yet another thing Skinny Bitch is teaching me... This stuff is the last thing I should be shooting up my nose. Apparently my body is trying to communicate something to me. I'VE GOT IT!! Lets MOVE ON.

8. NPR's podcast: Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me... I've loved it forever, but I'm getting this close to flying my butt to Chicago for one Saturday visit to the Shrine Auditorium.

9. Sonic. I freaking love Sonic.

TTFN. =)

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Finally, a new post! So glad Reese is getting to go to MDO! Im glad she likes it!

Rebekah said...

I love Sonic too ... but how does #9 relate to #5??? Not good ... I'm sure :)

Jess said...

Preschool Rocks, So glad to hear you may be quiting aspartame ( I've heard great things about those skinny "girl's" :-)), I need more info on the book Eat, Pray and Love????, and I love Sonic too! But mostly I love you!

Jackie Sue said...

1. I'm obsessed with Afrin. Probably exactly as much as the creators of it want me to be...

2. I've never heard of Once. Will have to check it out.

3. I go to Sonic at least once a week during Happy Hour. I love a deal. Sonic drinks are great, but a 64-cent Sonic drink is even better.

4. Yeah, Reece!