Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What Just Happened Here?

I'm sorry...

I'm in a bit of a daze... I just finished watching tonight's results episode of American Idol. Or did I? I'm still waiting for Ryan to come back on and say it was all a big practical joke. I mean, considering they can't air on April Fools Day, maybe tonight was their only night to play any practical jokes. After all, he never did say "Seacrest.Out." So it can't possibly be over...

Or am I truly just reeling in the unbelief of Sanjaya and Haley sliding by once more into safety?!?! Is this really happening?

What.the.hell.

Many "props" to Gina. For being awesome. I'm sorry you got a bum deal tonight.

Let's just pretend that Sanjaya and Haley don't exist. And if they continue to remain on the show, that's the only way to stomach the whole debacle. Or we (I'm saying "we" here, because I'm assuming you are all on my side. Because you're good, caring, thoughtful, TASTEFUL and awesome) will need to spend the two hours following Tuesday night's show on the phone, voting continuously for the 6 remaining good singers. I'll let you know the verdict after next Wednesday.

Till next week's rant...

No comments: