Friday, April 20, 2007

On Alec Baldwin

First of all, I've always thought that he seemed like a jerk. So no matter what, my opinion of him is more or less just confirmed by the recent incident of his.

Second of all, I realize that this is ridiculous that I'm making time to comment...
BUT.

I'm sorry. If I were his ex-wife, and he was calling up my ELEVEN-year-old daughter and yelling at her like that, you better believe I'd be telling everyone!! Especially if he were famous.

She's E-LEVEN!! Hello?!?!?

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I am definitely no fan of Alec but I do think that he made a mistake (a huge one)and honestly its none of our business. I think its tragic that just because they are movie stars or singers that their personal lives are strewn about all over the place for our so-called entertainment. We all make mistakes parenting but are not publically ridiculed for it. Just like Britney Spears. Yes I think shes a not so great mom but really its none of my business.
What also needs to be taken into consideration is that he and Kim are going through a very bitter divorce and their daughter is obviously in the middle. It must totally suck to not be able to see your baby every day. I would die.
He was totally out of line but we who dont know him from Adam get to judge because his personal life is made public.
I am so not condoning what he did and said but I just get so frustrated that we as the public feel that we get to scrutinize people we dont know because weve seen them on a couple movies.
This is not aimed at you Linds. Ive just been thinking this and you brought it up so I thought Id put in my 2 cents. Thats all it is! ;)

Jackie Sue said...

I don't really know a lot about the situation, but I think he is a sleaze. However, that's sort of what you'd have to expect if you married him!