Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Day

So, I realize Christmas is over, but I wanted to post this record of our holiday for posterity. Plus, I had already written it for myspace, so I might as well just copy it over to here. But I figured I should give people a few days to read my other million blogs from December 27. =)

First off, opening presents with my hubby at home. Which doesn't take too long at this point. =) Then, back to my parents' home for cinnamon rolls, coffee, (normally we have mimosas, but I forgot to buy the champagne) and present opening between our family, which takes an obscene amount of time. My parents buy a crazy amount of gifts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eating Grandma Jackie's cinnamon roll. Actually, attacking it... almost as if it were daddy's face.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Reesey
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Reese with Uncles Brandon and Bryce, and Aunt Meredith
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why I am the best wife ever...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, I didn't buy it all myself... Several family members pitched in and as a GROUP, who was coordinated by ME, we gave Niles his XBox 360. And the following picture represents the next year (at least) of my life...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: