Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Watching a show I don't want to watch...

Niles is making me watch this show, "Kidnapped"... and I just want to watch the Grey's Anatomy finale. So, here's me blogging...
These are the books I plan on reading this year:
1. Wuthering Heights- I'm actually reading it right now... LOVE it. I'm at the part where Heathcliff has come back and is living at WUthering Heights, and Isabella Linton is falling in love with him. There's so much left in the book, and I'm so excited!!
2. Jane Eyre - My aunt is always telling me how great this book is, so I plan on actually reading it this year.
3. Anna Karenina - (Leo Tolstoy) yet another book my aunt goes on and on about.
4. I am also re-reading the Harry Potter series. Yes, I realize I'm a nerd... I already wrote a blog about that.
5. The Scarlet Letter (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
6. Sense and Sensibility - (Jane Austen) I started this book last year after reading Pride and Prejudice. I was SO bored with it! But it's haunting me b/c I quit in the middle. I just have to finish it. It's a sickness.
7. Bel Canto - yet one more book I didn't finish, but I started it like, 3 years ago. So, i just have to go back. It better be good.
8. I Know This Much Is True - (Wally Lamb) I read She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, and despite a few disturbing and depressing parts, it was great. The writing was so great... So, hopefully this one will be as good.
9. Mere Christianity -(CS Lewis) I should have read this years ago.
10. not sure yet.

I read an article in Vogue the other day about Marie Antoinette... Sofia Coppola is doing a movie on her, and I'm dying to see it. So, after I read this story in Vogue, I want to read all about her. Even though she seems like a selfish idiot, her life still seems fascinating. And I would love to go to France and visit all the places she lived and helped create...

Anyways, Grey's Anatomy is on now... Tomorrow is the premiere and I am so excited! But Niles never saw the finale from last year, so this is his first time to watch it. And, I'm equally excited to watch that.
Gotta go!

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

10) A Prayer for Owen Meany
11) The Borrowers