Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Must Share...

So I'm pretty excited because I found some great music lately, as WELL as made a pretty sweet workout playlist.
If you have spent any time around me and my iPod, you know we have a very close relationship. I spend ridiculous amounts of time looking for good music, and even more so, GREAT workout music. I can't even fathom working out without something perfect to listen to; and that is usually my biggest complaint with any workout class. I'm so tired of spinning to classic rock! NOTHING against classic rock, mind you, I'm always up for some Boston or Steve Miller Band, but I just cannot get excited about working out to "Sweet Home Alabama","Jungle Love" or any other Eagles songs anymore! Seriously!!

SO, here's what I would call Playlist of the Year.
If you need to get pumped up for running your marathon commitments, 5Ks, or other various energy expenditures, THIS, I promise you, will do the job. I'm so proud of myself!

So proud, I just might burn you a copy if you ask. =) (and before you get all worked up, know that just because I choose to exercise to the likes of Girlicious or Pussycat Dolls, does not mean I own fishnet hose, wear bustiers or even enjoy kissing girls. it's all for the calories, people!!)

1. Hot N Cold - katy perry
2. So What - pink
3. Like Me - girlicious
4. Disturbia - rihanna
5. Sorry - madonna
6. Forever - chris brown
7. When I Grow Up - pussycat dolls
8. 2 of You - danity kane
9. New Workout Plan - kanye west
10. Piece of Me - britney
11. Move Shake Drop Remix - dj laz
12. Damaged - danity kane
13. Do It Well - jennifer lopez
14. Ooh Ooh Baby - britney
15. Low - flo rida
16. Stronger - kanye west
17. 4 Minutes - madonna
18. Gimme More - britney
19. I Kissed A Girl - katy perry
20. Here I Come - the roots
21. Say This Sooner - the almost
22. Sexy Back - justin timberlake
23. Radar - britney
24. Unconditional - the bravery
25. Viva la Vida - coldplay
26. Mercy - duffy
27. Break the Ice - britney
28. What You Waiting For? - gwen stefani
29. Holiday (Faded Ending) - green day
30. Charlotte - air traffic

Okay, so my list actually goes to 61 songs, but I won't bore you.
Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Oh, and if you haven't already, check out The Weepies.

5 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

i might need a copy of that for the actual race. when i run at home i must be on a treadmill watching a good premiere show. i think i'm in trouble when i have to run OUTSIDE! *shudder*

Desiree said...

Burn me a copy please! ;)

Rebekah said...

Okay ... I don't know ANY of these songs ... how lame am I?

lindsayloo said...

just for the record, I re-read this, and I am fully aware that Jungle Love and Sweet HOme Alabama are NOT Eagles songs.

Bombchell said...

those are pretty nice, i listen to some of them