Wednesday, August 29, 2007

so tired

I have been so exhausted lately that I very nearly
feel the need to buy a pregnancy test! Getting in bed
at 9:30, falling asleep before 10:30.. this is so
completely unlike me. I am, in fact, so tired right
now, that I hear Reese making a lot of racket behind
me (which is actually far less scary than her total
silence, which usually is a sign that she is into
something terribly inappropriate) and I'm having a
hard time even looking around, for fear that I may
have to actually get up out of my chair. This is not
good.

It's one of those days where I could literally sit in
one place, in a total daze, and feel completely okay
about that. Normally I don't like to sit still unless
there's a magazine, book, or puzzle in front of me, as
well as a movie going or music playing... and I can't
help but think of all the things I should be doing.

I'm wondering if it's possible that my poor diet is
contributing to my tiredness... but there's nothing
different in my diet now than there has been for...
forever! So, what's the deal?!?!

If I took a pregnancy test today and it turned
positive, I could very nearly promise you that Niles
would go take a close look at his protection
collection to see if I'd "tampered" with it. That's
how much of a shock it would be.

Okay. I really must find out the source of all the
racket going on behind me. Sounds like videotapes
being haphazardly ripped out of their cases and tossed
aside for sport.

It is.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Ive got my fingers crossed Linds!! ;)

Jackie Sue said...

Love that last line; cracked me up. :) You better go take a pregnancy test!! I'm dying now!

THZ said...

Alright Linds, time to let us know.... are you preggo?

Desiree said...

Ok Linds, this whole leaving us hanging thing is just not gonna cut it. We need to see a new post of the preggo test results! Andale!!

Jess said...

Ok I'm getting in on this now!!!!! Get a test fro crying out loud!!!!