Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mommy Tip

Okay. This is going to seem a little random, but
anytime I find a good money-saving or time-saving
mommy tip, I think it should be shared.

Target diapers.

As any parent knows, a major budget-sucker are (is?)
diapers. I'm always a little weary of cheap brands
because usually you get what you pay for... and
diapers are one thing you should not be scared to
spend money on.

But I got a Target box of 92 diapers for $13!!!! I've
been on the same box for over a week and a half now
and we have had no leakage, no accidents, no wet crib
mattress... So, I'm sold. AND, no diaper rash... don't
let me forget that important issue. I'm so excited.

I've used Walmart brand diapers and "parents choice"
diapers... They all suck. Not Target.

If you know me, you know I'm a little fanatic about
Target... Im trying to wean myself off of my daily
trip as it's a little embarrassing because now the
staff always recognize me. I'm sure they sit and talk
about me in the break room like "hey, crazy Target
girl came back in today and you know what she
bought??" Embarrassing.


2 comments:

Jess said...

I love Target diapers too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - I've actually heard that from several people. Good stuff to log away for the near future. =)