Thursday, January 01, 2009

Books I Read in 2008

A Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing - Melissa Bank (you know... i may have read this last year...)
Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Bilbert
The Last Lecture - Jerry Pausch (FAN FREAKING TASTIC)
Stori Telling - yes, i believe you know her...
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khalid Hussein
Chris Farley Show - colaboration (this was actually a great read, but very very sad)
Freedom From Fear - Neil Anderson & Rich Miller
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
New Moon - Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer
Skinny Bitch
Marilyn Monroe - Barbara Leaming
Midnight Sun - Stephenie Meyer


Books I got halfway through, which is tragic, but I just was not interested. Seriously.
The Shack - ugh, i don't remember
Marley & Me - John Grogan (I always want to say Josh Groban)
Atonement - Ian McEwan (I still may try to suffer through this one... but I just can't care enough about it)

No comments: