Saturday, October 18, 2008

7th Wedding

Okay, kids... Last weekend was my seventh wedding to bridesmaid.
It was probably one of, if not THE best dress I have ever worn in a wedding, which was awesome. But can I say, no matter how much I love a bridesmaid dress, IT WILL NEVER BE WORN AGAIN! It just will not happen.

The wedding was my friend Brie's. She married her boyfriend of 4 years, John, and they are absolutely perfect together. She looked more beautiful than I have ever seen her. Briezer is so funny, so true to herself, and completely without an ounce of pretension. She is such a blast to be around and I felt so honored to be in her wedding, considering that just 3 years ago we had never hung out before, even though I have known her for years. CHEERS TO BRIE!!

REHEARSAL DINNER
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GETTING HER SCRAPBOOK WE GAVE HER
Photobucket

Mere, Amy and Becca
Photobucket

Photobucket

BEFORE THE WEDDING
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Mere
Photobucket

With Brie's nephew, Little Vincent
Photobucket

The Wedding and Reception!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And for those of you who know to ask... the flowers were beautiful! =)

1 comment:

THZ said...

I still have the tickets if you want to call me about them... we leave this afternoon to visit my bro in FL. so I will be gone until Sunday...

BTW, sad day for America... I can't believe last nights results.. UGH!