Thursday, October 11, 2007

Absolutely Absurd

You know what annoys me lately??
The absurd AT&T yellow pages phone book commercial.
What overpaid geniuses sat in a room and thought of a
marketing concept for a PHONE BOOK that entails a
jingle sung by people who simply cannot wait!, are so
excited!, are on the edge of their seats waiting for,
looking for...
their new yellow pages book.

Can I just tell you, the absolute LAST thing (aside
from Mormons or people ("single" moms, yeah right)
selling outlandishly overpriced magazine
subscriptions) I want on my doorstep, is a BIG ASS
YELLOW PAGES BOOK. I despise those things. All they do
is make me feel guilty because I don't recycle them
when I finally drag their dust-covered, still wrapped
in plastic, selves out of my closet to finally throw
them away.

Whew.
I feel better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so there with you on that one!